Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Pavel>What is the consensus on this?

I'm not osgi expert, however, I think "Felix" does not solve the problem.
"osgi.enterprise" is a set of interfaces that are defined by OSGi
specification, thus Felix does not include it.

Thus the solution is to add one more build step: download relevant
sources, build them.
Even though there's no build script, it should be rather simple to
reconstruct. The source files are available in [1]
The license is "Apache 2".

Is it feasible? Where's the build file should be located?
I guess it should be somewhere close to the *.spec.

[1]: http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/osgi/org.osgi.enterprise/5.0.0

Vladimir