Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Sunday 24 of January 2016 23:55:22 Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
> Pavel, would you post another build log as you add parent-poms
> build/package?

The first phase (build of parent-poms) fails:

https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/praiskup/postgresql-jdbc-rel-9.4.1207plus/fedora-rawhide-x86_64/00155599-postgresql-jdbc/build.log.gz

Fails on missing osgi.enterprise dependency, as Vitalii mentioned -- we
could switch to felix alternative.  What is the consensus on this?

Pavel

> I've poked around copr.fedorainfracloud.org a bit, and it looks like
> it can fetch "rpm build script" from git and copr can be triggered via
> webhook.
>
> This means we can setup GitHub to trigger a copr build on new commits.
> The *.spec file in question might live in the main pgjdbc repository,
> or in a side one.
>
> There seem to be a copr-cli client interface, thus we might be able to
> trigger a copr build from within Travis job.
>
> What I do not like is "project" in copr seems to bind to a specific person.
> Is there a way to create copr account for pgjdbc community, so the
> copr job can be managed by multiple developers?
>
> Vladimir

Сообщение: Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please
Сообщение: Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please