Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> +1. The need for such a test suite has been mentioned every single time that
> a bug or new feature related to replication, PITR or hot standby has come
> up. So yes please! The only thing missing is someone to actually write the
> thing. So if you have the time and energy, that'd be great!
I am sure you know who we need to convince in this case :)
--
Michael

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Extension Templates S03E11
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Proposed feature: Selective Foreign Keys