Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Missing Postgis.control

От Ryan Taylor
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Missing Postgis.control
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
I thought the "postgis scripts" package was for updating the server's postgis version?

"This package contains SQL scripts to upgrade from earlier PostGIS versions for PostgreSQL 9.6 as well as Perl utility scripts."

The control and sql files needed are in this package though ... something seems off / weird?

Thank you for your time,

Ryan Taylor

On Jun 15, 2017 4:15 AM, "Christoph Berg" <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Re: Ryan Taylor 2017-06-15 <CAAn=9DDCxkRRLRM+Laxbx5071eRVVAnMA=mHTbeWv1P=Y+Fmkw@mail.gmail.com>
> Using these instructions (
> http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostGIS23UbuntuPGSQL96Apt), I
> tried to install Postgis on the postgres database. When I get down to
> "Create Extension Postgis", postgres is telling me that it cannot find the
> "postgis.control" file. I searched the directory and it wasn't located
> anywhere on the server. I even looked for "postgis.sql" and
> "spatial_ref_sys.sql" on the server and couldn't find those.
>
> Is there a problem with the package "postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.3" because it
> seems to be missing the "postgis.control" and other postgis files?

Hi,

the postgis.control file is contained in postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.3-scripts.

The package description isn't really clear about this - Markus, is
this intended?

Christoph

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Missing Postgis.control
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Missing Postgis.control