Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Missing Postgis.control

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Missing Postgis.control
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Ryan Taylor 2017-06-15 <CAAn=9DDCxkRRLRM+Laxbx5071eRVVAnMA=mHTbeWv1P=Y+Fmkw@mail.gmail.com>
> Using these instructions (
> http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostGIS23UbuntuPGSQL96Apt), I
> tried to install Postgis on the postgres database. When I get down to
> "Create Extension Postgis", postgres is telling me that it cannot find the
> "postgis.control" file. I searched the directory and it wasn't located
> anywhere on the server. I even looked for "postgis.sql" and
> "spatial_ref_sys.sql" on the server and couldn't find those.
>
> Is there a problem with the package "postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.3" because it
> seems to be missing the "postgis.control" and other postgis files?

Hi,

the postgis.control file is contained in postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.3-scripts.

The package description isn't really clear about this - Markus, is
this intended?

Christoph