Re: Add tap test for --extra-float-digits option

От Dong Wook Lee
Тема Re: Add tap test for --extra-float-digits option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oh, now I understand. and I added a test of --row-per-insert option.
I'd better find more options missing test

2020년 6월 12일 (금) 오후 4:04, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>님이 작성:
On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 02:30:35PM +0900, Dong Wook Lee wrote:
> Thank you for your response
> Do you mean to move it under the test of --compression option?

You could move the test where you see is best, and I would have done
that.  My point is that we could have a test also for
--rows-per-insert as it deals with the same problem.
--
Michael
Вложения