Re: Add tap test for --extra-float-digits option

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add tap test for --extra-float-digits option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 06:15:36PM +0900, Dong Wook Lee wrote:
> Oh, now I understand. and I added a test of --row-per-insert option.

That's more of an habit to look around, find similar patterns and the
check if these are covered.

I have applied your patch, and you may want to be careful about a
couple of things:
- Please avoid top-posting on the mailing lists:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting
Top-posting breaks the logic of a thread.
- Your patch format is good.  When sending a new version of the patch,
it may be better to send things as a complete diff on the master
branch (or the branch you are working on), instead of just sending one
patch that applies on top of something you sent previously.  Here for
example your patch 0002 applied on top of 0001 that was sent at the
top of the thread.  We have also guidelines about patch submission:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

Thanks!
--
Michael