Re: Inconsistency in libpq connection parameters, and extension thereof

От Daniel Farina
Тема Re: Inconsistency in libpq connection parameters, and extension thereof
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> However, not throwing errors on the URL syntax should be considered a
>> bug, I think.
>
> +1.

+1

Here's a patch that just makes the thing an error.  Of course we could
revert it if it makes the URI feature otherwise unusable...but I don't
see a huge and terrible blocker ATM.  A major question mark for me any
extra stuff in JDBC URLs.

Nevertheless, here it is.

--
fdr