Re: [ADMIN] pg_basebackup permission denied error

От Günce Kaya
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pg_basebackup permission denied error
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] pg_basebackup permission denied error
Список pgsql-admin
Hi again,

I have created rep user like;

CREATE USER rep REPLICATION LOGIN ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'xxxx';

So, user having replication permission. Maybe I miss something about this situation. Is there anything additional for that?

Regards,
Gunce