Re: is it mandatory to have ssh port 22 open for WAL replication

От Sanjib Mohanty
Тема Re: is it mandatory to have ssh port 22 open for WAL replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thans a lot.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 1:22 PM Ian Barwick <ian.barwick@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2020/09/07 16:47, Sanjib Mohanty wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> Is it mandatory to have ssh port 22 open between the master and slave for wal replication?
>
> I believe this is done on 5432 port , rirht?

Correct, all replication is handled via the port PostgreSQL itself listens
on, default 5432.

PostgreSQL itself does not require or use SSH.

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
Ian Barwick                   https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/