Re: wal_consistency_checking reports an inconsistency on master branch

От amul sul
Тема Re: wal_consistency_checking reports an inconsistency on master branch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2018-04-13 12:29:21 +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
>> >
>> > Without having looked at it in much detail, this seems rather more
>> > likely to be the fault of 2f178441. That was recent enough that it's
>> > easy to believe that I'd be the first to notice it, and actually has
>> > on-disk changes, in the form of ItemPointerSetMovedPartitions().
>>
>> I think you meant f16241bef7cc2 (Raise error when affecting tuple moved
>> into different partition), because it's the one that adds
>> ItemPointerSetMovedPartitions.  Commit 2f178441 you quoted added the test
>> that triggered the failure.
>
> Right. Amul, have you looked at this?

I have looked into this and found that the issue is in heap_xlog_delete -- we
have missed to set the correct offset number from the target_tid when
XLH_DELETE_IS_PARTITION_MOVE flag is set.

Please find the attached patch does the correction and a big thanks to
Peter for the bug report.

Regards,
Amul

Вложения