Re: wal_consistency_checking reports an inconsistency on masterbranch

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: wal_consistency_checking reports an inconsistency on masterbranch
Дата
Re: wal_consistency_checking reports an inconsistency on masterbranch  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 02:15:35PM +0530, amul sul wrote:
> I have looked into this and found that the issue is in heap_xlog_delete -- we
> have missed to set the correct offset number from the target_tid when
> XLH_DELETE_IS_PARTITION_MOVE flag is set.

Oh, this looks good to me.  So when a row was moved across partitions
this could have caused incorrect tuple references on a standby, which
could have caused corruptions.

wal_consistency_checking is proving to be worth its cost here...
--
Michael

Вложения