Re: [GENERAL] Postgres backup solution

От John McKown
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres backup solution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Your message is not diplaying. At least not for me. I guess that my reader does not understand the "smime.p7m" file, which shows as an attachment. For others, his question is:

=== original question from Lawrence Cohan ===

Yes, this is what I intended to ask:

What would be a recommended solution for backing up a very large Postgres
(~13TeraBytes) database in order to prevent from data deletion/corruption.
Current setup is only to backup/restore to a standby read-only Postgres server
via AWS S3 using wal-e however this does not offer the comfort of keeping a
full backup available in case we need to restore some deleted or corrupted
data.

Thanks,

Lawrence Cohan

===