Re: Documentation: warn about two_phase when altering a subscription

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Documentation: warn about two_phase when altering a subscription
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 11:25 AM Bertrand Drouvot
<bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:

> They make sense to me so applied both in v2 attached.

This patch looks good to me but I think it is better to commit this
after we push some more work on failover slots, especially the core
sync slot functionality because we are changing the existing wording
of the related work.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.