Re: src/bin/pg_upgrade/t/004_subscription.pl test comment fix

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: src/bin/pg_upgrade/t/004_subscription.pl test comment fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 1, 2024 at 5:58 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK. Now using your suggested 2nd sentence:
>
> +# The subscription's running status and failover option should be preserved
> +# in the upgraded instance. So regress_sub1 should still have
> subenabled,subfailover
> +# set to true, while regress_sub2 should have both set to false.
>
> ~
>
> I also tweaked some other nearby comments/messages which did not
> mention the 'failover' preservation.

Looks mostly good to me. One minor nitpick:
*
along with retaining the replication origin's remote lsn
-# and subscription's running status.
+# and subscription's running status and failover option.

I don't think we need to use 'and' twice in the above sentence. We
should use ',' between different properties. I can change this on
Monday and push it unless you think otherwise.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.