Re: Documentation: warn about two_phase when altering a subscription

От Tristen Raab
Тема Re: Documentation: warn about two_phase when altering a subscription
Дата
Re: Documentation: warn about two_phase when altering a subscription
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

Hello,

I've reviewed your patch, it applies correctly and the documentation builds without any errors. As for the content of
thepatch itself, I think so far it's good but would make two modifications. I like how the patch was worded originally
whenreferring to the subscription, stating these parameters were 'in' the subscription rather than 'by' it. So I'd
proposechanging

> parameters specified by the subscription. When creating the slot, ensure

> parameters specified in the subscription. When creating the slot, ensure

and secondly the section "ensure the slot properties failover and two_phase match their counterpart parameters of the
subscription"sounds a bit clunky. So I'd also propose changing:

> match their counterpart parameters of the subscription.

> match their counterpart parameters in the subscription.

I feel this makes the description flow a bit better when reading. But other than that I think it's quite clear.

kind regards,

Tristen Raab
Highgo Software Canada
www.highgo.ca