Re: LDAP authenticated session terminated by signal 11: Segmentationfault, PostgresSQL server terminates other active server processes

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 8:17 PM Mike Yeap <wkk1020@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Thomas, does that mean the bug is still there?

Hi Mike,

I haven't tried to repro this myself, but it certainly sounds like it.
It also sounds like it would probably go away if you switched to a
Debian-derived distro, instead of a Red Hat-derived distro, but I
doubt that's the kind of advice you were looking for.  We need to
figure out a proper solution here, though I'm not sure what.  Question
for the list: other stuff in the server needs libpthread (SSL, LLVM,
...), so why are we insisting on using non-MT LDAP?

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com