Re: [HACKERS] WAL logging problem in 9.4.3?

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WAL logging problem in 9.4.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 11:30 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, this is rebased then addressed version.

Hi, I haven't followed this thread but I just noticed this strange
looking failure:

CREATE TYPE priv_testtype1 AS (a int, b text);
+ERROR: relation 24844 deleted while still in use
REVOKE USAGE ON TYPE priv_testtype1 FROM PUBLIC;

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.79923

It didn't fail on the same OS a couple of days earlier:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/builds/30829686