Re: [WIP] UNNEST(REFCURSOR): allowing SELECT to consume data from a REFCURSOR

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [WIP] UNNEST(REFCURSOR): allowing SELECT to consume data from a REFCURSOR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 11:59 PM Dent John <denty@qqdd.eu> wrote:
> Attached patch addresses these points, so should now apply cleanly agains dev.

From the trivialities department, I see a bunch of warnings about
local declaration placement (we're still using C90 rules for those by
project policy):

refcursor.c:138:3: error: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
[-Werror=declaration-after-statement]
   MemoryContext oldcontext =
MemoryContextSwitchTo(funcctx->multi_call_memory_ctx);
   ^