Re: What's the best way to get flex and bison on Windows?

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: What's the best way to get flex and bison on Windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 7:21 PM Andrew Dunstan
<andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 2:50 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > If you're going to link to anything it should probably be to the Msys2
> > > binaries, because a) they are likely to be more up to date and b)
> > > unlike msys1 they are available by default for all four VS toolsets
> > > Appveyor provides.
> >
> > Ah, OK that sounds like a good plan then.  Any chance you can tell me
> > what to add to PATH for that?  Changing the 1 to a 2 in the path
> > mentioned before doesn't work.
>
> The Appveyor page says "MSYS2 (C:\msys64)" so I would try adding
> "C:\msys64\bin" to the PATH.

Thanks.  That didn't work but helped me find my way to
C:\msys64\usr\bin.  That version of bison complains about our grammar
using deprecated directives, but that's a matter for another day.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/macdice/postgres/builds/29560016