Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys

От Amit Khandekar
Тема Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 at 15:28, Rahila Syed <rahila.syed@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Hi Amit,
>

> 2.  Following test fails with error.
> make -C src/test/recovery/ check PROVE_TESTS=t/018_standby_logical_decoding_xmins.pl
> #   Failed test 'physical catalog_xmin not null'
> #   at t/018_standby_logical_decoding_xmins.pl line 120.
> #          got: ''
> #     expected: anything else
>
> #   Failed test 'physical catalog_xmin not null'
> #   at t/018_standby_logical_decoding_xmins.pl line 141.
> #          got: ''
> #     expected: anything else
>
> #   Failed test 'physical catalog_xmin not null'
> #   at t/018_standby_logical_decoding_xmins.pl line 159.
> #          got: ''
> #     expected: anything else
> t/018_standby_logical_decoding_xmins.pl .. 20/27 # poll_query_until timed out executing this query:
> #
>
> Physical catalog_xmin is NULL on master after logical slot creation on standby .

Hi, do you consistently get this failure on your machine ? I am not
able to get this failure, but I am going to analyze when/how this can
fail. Thanks

--
Thanks,
-Amit Khandekar

Сообщение: Re: What's the best way to get flex and bison on Windows?
Сообщение: Re: What's the best way to get flex and bison on Windows?