Re: What's the best way to get flex and bison on Windows?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: What's the best way to get flex and bison on Windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thanks.  That didn't work but helped me find my way to
> C:\msys64\usr\bin.  That version of bison complains about our grammar
> using deprecated directives, but that's a matter for another day.

Oh, that's a known issue on late-model bison.  The problem is that the
option syntax it wants us to use doesn't exist at all on older bison
versions.  So far we haven't been willing to break old platforms just
to suppress the warning.  We'll probably have to find another answer
once a decent fraction of PG hackers start using bison versions that
give the warning.