Re: Sporadic connection-setup-related test failures on Cygwin in v15-

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Sporadic connection-setup-related test failures on Cygwin in v15-
Дата
Re: Sporadic connection-setup-related test failures on Cygwin in v15-
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 1:00 AM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
> The important fact here is that this failure is not reproduced after
> 7389aad63 (in v16), so it seems that it's somehow related to signal
> processing. Given that, I'm inclined to stop here, without digging deeper,
> at least until there are plans to backport that fix or something...

+1.  I'm not planning to back-patch that work.  Perhaps lorikeet
could stop testing releases < 16?  They don't work and it's not our
bug[1].  We decided not to drop Cygwin support[2], but I don't think
we're learning anything from investigating that noise in the
known-broken branches.

[1] https://sourceware.org/legacy-ml/cygwin/2017-08/msg00048.html
[2] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5e6797e9-bc26-ced7-6c9c-59bca415598b%40dunslane.net

Сообщение: Re: Convert sepgsql tests to TAP
Сообщение: Re: Convert sepgsql tests to TAP