Re: Sporadic connection-setup-related test failures on Cygwin in v15-

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Sporadic connection-setup-related test failures on Cygwin in v15-
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2024-07-24 We 4:58 PM, Thomas Munro wrote:
On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 1:00 AM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
The important fact here is that this failure is not reproduced after
7389aad63 (in v16), so it seems that it's somehow related to signal
processing. Given that, I'm inclined to stop here, without digging deeper,
at least until there are plans to backport that fix or something...
+1.  I'm not planning to back-patch that work.  Perhaps lorikeet
could stop testing releases < 16?  They don't work and it's not our
bug[1].  We decided not to drop Cygwin support[2], but I don't think
we're learning anything from investigating that noise in the
known-broken branches.

Sure, it can. I've made that change.

cheers

andrew