Re: Sporadic connection-setup-related test failures on Cygwin in v15-

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Sporadic connection-setup-related test failures on Cygwin in v15-
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
24.07.2024 23:58, Thomas Munro wrote:
> +1.  I'm not planning to back-patch that work.  Perhaps lorikeet
> could stop testing releases < 16?  They don't work and it's not our
> bug[1].  We decided not to drop Cygwin support[2], but I don't think
> we're learning anything from investigating that noise in the
> known-broken branches.

Yeah, it looks like lorikeet votes +[1] for your proposal.
(I suppose it failed due to the same signal processing issue, just another
way.)

[1] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=lorikeet&dt=2024-07-24%2008%3A54%3A07

Best regards,
Alexander