Re: Posgres Query for Foreign Key Check

От Raghavendra
Тема Re: Posgres Query for Foreign Key Check
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 5:49 AM, Ankur Kaushik <ankurk@trimax.in> wrote:

Hi ,

We are in Process of migration our Database from Mysql to Postgres .

I want ot know How I can disable foreign key check in posgres just as in MySQL set session foreign_key_checks=0;

​Try.​

​ALTER TABLE table_name DISABLE TRIGGER ALL;

Regards

Ankur

DBA | Trimax Infrastructure

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain material that is confidential, privileged and product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender or legal@trimax.in and delete all copies.