Re: Posgres Query for Foreign Key Check

От Jerry Sievers
Тема Re: Posgres Query for Foreign Key Check
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Raghavendra <raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 5:49 AM, Ankur Kaushik <ankurk@trimax.in> wrote:
>
>     Hi ,
>

>     We are in Process of migration our Database from Mysql to Postgres .
>

>     I want ot know How I can disable foreign key check in posgres just as in MySQL set session foreign_key_checks=0;
>

> ​Try.​
>
> ​ALTER TABLE table_name DISABLE TRIGGER ALL;

Yeah but really *good* platforms like MySQL let you totally screw your
whole DB with just one easy command.

Why can't Postgres suck like that?

FWIW

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/sql-altertable.html
>
> ---
> Regards,
> Raghavendra
> EnterpriseDB Corporation
> Blog: http://raghavt.blogspot.com/
>

>     Regards
>
>     Ankur
>
>     DBA | Trimax Infrastructure
>
>     Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain material that is confidential, privileged and product for the sole use of the
intendedrecipient. Any review, reliance or
>     distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intendedrecipient, please contact the sender or

--
Jerry Sievers
Postgres DBA/Development Consulting

От: "Ruth Melendo"
Сообщение: How to desconfigure BDR?
От: Jerry Sievers
Сообщение: Re: Posgres Query for Foreign Key Check