Re: Create Temp tables on SLave

От Raghavendra
Тема Re: Create Temp tables on SLave
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Sally Nayer <sally.nayer@tedata.net> wrote:

Dear,

We need to create Temp Database on slave, we are using WAL streaming to replicate,

Nothing is possible on Slave box in Streaming Replication.

Is there any workaround?

Is there commercial solution to replicate that uses the same concept of Streaming WAL?

I would say, you brief this question bit more.

Am not sure whether there is a commercial product like Streaming Replication, however if you want some writes access on slave box then I believe you need to choose any Trigger Based Replication.

---
Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation

Сообщение: Cannot access proper data from pgadmin