Обсуждение: Create Temp tables on SLave

Create Temp tables on SLave

От
Sally Nayer

Dear,

We need to create Temp Database on slave, we are using WAL streaming to replicate,

Is there any workaround?

Is there commercial solution to replicate that uses the same concept of Streaming WAL?

Thanks and Regards,

Sally Nayer

IT Systems Senior Engineer

TE Data

TE Data, Building A11- B90, Smart Village

Cairo- Alex Desert Road, 28 Km

6th of October 12577, Egypt

T:  2 02 33 32 0733 |

F: 2 -02 33 32 0815| E: 2543