Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Дата
Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I guess it depends how likely we think that a different compiler will
> change the behavior of the shared invalidation queue.  Somebody else
> would have to answer that.  If not, then clearly we need only 5 animals.

This may be heresy, but one of the things that drives me nuts about
the buildfarm is that the names of the animals are all weird stuff
that I've never heard of, and things on the same machine have
completely unrelated names.  Would it be crazy to think we might name
all of these animals in some way that lets people associated them with
each other?  e.g. brownbear, blackbear, polarbear, grizzlybear,
teddybear?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company