Re: ERROR: uncommitted xmin 347341220 from before xid cutoff967029200 needs to be frozen

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: ERROR: uncommitted xmin 347341220 from before xid cutoff967029200 needs to be frozen
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 4:52 AM rajesh kumar <vallarapurajesh@gmail.com> wrote:
> We recently started seeing an error “ERROR:  uncommitted xmin 347341220 from before xid cutoff 967029200 needs to be
frozen”on our user tables.
> I’m unable to do ‘vacuum’, ‘vacuum freeze’ or ‘vacuum full’  on the affected tables.
>
> From what I read, this was a bug couple of years ago on System tables and it was fixed long back.
> However, we are seeing these errors on two of our User tables now.
>
> After some Google search, I found the fix but, they seem to be temporary.
>
> These are the solutions I found :
> 1. Truncate the table and restore the dump
>
> 2. remove ‘pg_internal.init’ from global directory
>

> I’m not yet sure about removing  the file ‘pg_internal.init’. So, I would go ahead with table rebuilt for now.
>
> Anyways, I would like to know if there is any permanent solution for this issue as I did not find a proper solution.

I think that the best thing to do would be to dump all of your data
using pg_dump, create a whole new cluster using initdb, restore the
data into the new cluster, and delete the old one.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Level4 Warnings show many shadow vars
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Level4 Warnings show many shadow vars