[HACKERS] Re: [bug fix] PG10: libpq doesn't connect to alternative hosts whensome errors occur

От Robert Haas
Тема [HACKERS] Re: [bug fix] PG10: libpq doesn't connect to alternative hosts whensome errors occur
Дата
Ответ на [HACKERS] Re: [bug fix] PG10: libpq doesn't connect to alternative hosts whensome errors occur  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] Re: [bug fix] PG10: libpq doesn't connect toalternative hosts when some errors occur  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 3:23 AM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
<tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Sorry again, but how can we handle this?  A non-PG-developer, Tels (and possibly someone else, IIRC) claimed that the
behaviorbe changed during the beta period.  Why should we do nothing?

Because we do not have consensus on changing it.  I've decided that
you're right, but several other people are saying "no".  I can't just
go change it in the face of objections.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company