Re: Windows port minor fixes

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Windows port minor fixes
Дата
RE: Windows port minor fixes  (Ranier Vilela <ranier_gyn@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 9:06 AM Ranier Vilela <ranier_gyn@hotmail.com> wrote:
> De: Michael Paquier
> Enviadas: Terça-feira, 17 de Dezembro de 2019 04:45
> >And if you actually group things together so as any individual looking
> >at your patches does not have to figure out which piece applies to
> >what, that's also better.
> I'm still trying to find the best way.

A lot of your emails, like this one, seem to be replies to other
emails, but at least in my mail reader (gmail) something you're doing
is causing the threading to get broken, so it's very hard to know what
this is replying to.

Also, the way the quoted material is presented in your emails is quite
odd-looking.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company