Re: configure can't detect proper pthread flags

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: configure can't detect proper pthread flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:31 AM, Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Ok, one more attempt: maybe instead of checking that stderr is empty
>>> we could check that stderr has changed in the presence of the option
>>> that we test?
>>
>> The patch:
>> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1426860321-13586-1-git-send-email-jcmvbkbc@gmail.com
>
> Ping?
> Are there any issues with that approach and the patch?

I think the thing to do is add your patch here so that it doesn't get
forgotten about:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Use outerPlanState() consistently in executor code