Re: BUG #15886: I cannot install postgres

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #15886: I cannot install postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 5:04 PM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Bug reference:      15886
> Logged by:          arsoft cr
> Email address:      arsoftcr@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 11.4
> Operating system:   windows 10
>
> The database cluster initialisation failed. How can i fix this?

Based on that amount of information, I have no idea, and neither will
anyone else.  If you mention which installer you're using, where you
got it, what steps you followed, and what happened, and especially if
you also included the contents of the installer log file that got
generated, somebody might be able to figure out what went wrong.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company