Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 1:23 AM, stancs3 <scruise56@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please don't take my note as complaint; you guys are a tremendous asset
> to the pg world. pgadmin3 has been brilliant for me.
>

> This is my 4th attempt to install and launch pgadmin4.
>
> I started with a clean VM Fedora 25.
>
> I installed the pgdg yum repo.
>
> I installed pgadmin4-v1. No issues.
>
> I followed the notes on pgadmin 4.1.1 Documentation Getting Started,
> created config_local.py.
>
> The stuff below is what happened.

Note that the RPMs are still a WIP at this point, but...

> ran python setup.py  - fail. (note, the clean install put it in
> python3.5 - why are we seeing 2.7 below?)
>
> python setup.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "setup.py", line 21, in <module>
>     from flask import Flask
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/__init__.py", line 17,
> in <module>
>     from werkzeug.exceptions import abort
> ImportError: No module named werkzeug.exceptions

Presumably "python" on your system points to a 2.7 interpreter. You
should try "python3 setup.py" or whatever is appropriate.

>>> I had manually installed Flash due to a previous error, but the
> above then occurred.
>

> ran pgAdmin4.py  - fail.
>
> [xxxxxxxx pgadmin4-web]$ ./pgAdmin4.py
> ./pgAdmin4.py: line 12: $'This is the main application entry point for pgAdmin 4. If running on\na webserver, this
willprovide the WSGI interface, otherwise, we\'re going\nto start a web server.': command not found

> ./pgAdmin4.py: line 14: import: command not found
> ./pgAdmin4.py: line 15: import: command not found
> ./pgAdmin4.py: line 19: syntax error near unexpected token `('
> ./pgAdmin4.py: line 19: `root = os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))'

You need to run "python3 pgAdmin4.py" as there's no hashbang line in
the script (which was intentional, but I don't suppose it would hurt
to add one).

> I tried simply launching the executable in the run dir, but it could not find pgAdmin4.py. I altered the .ini file to
pointexactly to the dir where pgAgmin4.py is, but same error.

The .ini file is for configuring the desktop runtime. It won't have
any effect on the Python code.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 running behind nginx
От: Harshal Dhumal
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 running behind nginx