Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 running behind nginx

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 running behind nginx
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 7:33 PM, jbiskofski <jbiskofski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have installed pgadmin4 on apache 2.2 with mod_wsgi, and it seems to be
> working correctly.
>
> The problem is I need to run nginx in front of it to enable https and
> caching. When I try to access pgadmin with this setup I get errors in the
> browser about some elements not being able to be loaded because they are
> linked through http instead of https.
>
> login:1 Mixed Content: The page at
> 'https://REMOVED-BY-ME/login?next=/browser/browser.css' was loaded over
> HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet
> 'http://REMOVED-BY-ME/login?next=%2Fbrowser%2Fbrowser.css'. This request has
> been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Harshal, can you take a look at this please? I can see my browser
I cannot see why. I must be overlooking something.

> This is OK at the login page, but once I login, I get the eternal pgadmin is
>
> My question is, how can I tell pgadmin4 what its base URL is ?

You can tell it the directory root (though you shouldn't need to), but
I know of no way to give it the base URL. Normally it figures it out
itself - but then normally we also wouldn't put Apache behind Nginx,
but just setup SSL directly on Apache.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com