Re: Windows testing required: Updated runtime

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Windows testing required: Updated runtime
Дата
RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime  (Mike Surcouf <mikes@surcouf.co.uk>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Mike Surcouf <mikes@surcouf.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Dave

v1.6

Show splash then backround of main window then hangs forever. pgadmin4.log is 0 bytes

Try pressing Ctrl 0 (Control zero) to reset the zoom level. The experimental ActiveQt build used a different scaling factor for the zoom which may have been saved in the registry. I found that on my machine - it had zoomed in so far that I just had a few pixels expanded to fit the screen.

v1.3

Uninstalled then reinstalled 1.3 (which was the last version that worked).and all is ok again

But I guess it works on your machine so it must be something wrong with my setup

Hard to see what though, if it's not the zoom. I have tested on Windows 7 as well as Windows 10, so it *should* work.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime
Сообщение: Re: Windows testing required: Updated runtime