RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime

От Mike Surcouf
Тема RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime
Дата
Re: Windows testing required: Updated runtime  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers

> Try pressing Ctrl 0 (Control zero)

Yes that did it.

I also needed to reset layout for it to stick.

Start-up time still 25 secs to dash board so still slow for me (sorry but it’s a fact).

For comparison Server install start up is 5 seconds to dash board.

1.       Does the desktop support GSSAPI.  It doesn’t seem to work for me (I get error FATAL: GSSAPI authentication failed for user "postgres").   Server install works fine.

2.       Did you webpack all the things for 1.6?

3.       Will there be a web install package.

Thanks

Mike