Re: Cannot launch pgAdmin4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Cannot launch pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Laczkóczki Ákos
<laczkoczki.akos@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Support,
>
> I have installed PostgreSQL 9.6 on my computer which contains pgAdmin4 as
> well. When I try to launch pgAdmin4 I get the following message:
>
> "Failed to connect to the pgAdmin application server. Click here to try
> again."
>
> I didn't find any log or something which could give me more details about
> the connection problem.
>
> Windows 10 is installed on my box and I don't have any firewall.
>
> Do you have any idea how I can fix the issue.

Have you installed any of the previous test releases of pgAdmin 4?

You should find a log file under your %AppData% directory. On my test
VM, the full path is:

C:\Users\dpage\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin\pgadmin.log

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company