Re: Weird behavior editing entities

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Weird behavior editing entities
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Bastiaan Olij <bastiaan@basenlily.me> wrote:
> Hey David,

Who is that? :-)

>> Obviously the first option isn't acceptable. The second isn't
>> particularly nice either, but is not the end of the world.
>>
>> Thoughts folks?
>>
> Sounds to me like this is an issue to be discussed on wxWidgets support
> forums. I haven't joined up there myself but plan to start getting
> familiar with the world of wxWidgets in the near future so I have no
> idea how responsive those guys are?

Depends on the phase of the moon in my experience. Sometimes they're
really responsive, other times not at all. I suspect this issue won't
get much, if any attention, if only because they're moving largely to
Cocoa support in new versions and that's totally different code.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company