Some small UI improvements for backups/restores

От Bastiaan Olij
Тема Some small UI improvements for backups/restores
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,

For those who are tinkering away at the product, here are two small
suggestions that would improve my life loads:)

When performing a backup or a restore could the title of the window
(currently empty) show the database you are about to backup/restore into?
Also could you add a check before running a restore that checks if there
is already data in the database you are about to restore into?

I've had a few times now that I selected the wrong database and
restoring into a database that already has data in it gets really really
messy:)

Cheers, Bastiaan Olij

Сообщение: Re: Weird behavior editing entities
Сообщение: Re: Weird behavior editing entities