Re: Weird behavior editing entities

От Bastiaan Olij
Тема Re: Weird behavior editing entities
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hey Dave,

> Who is that? :-)
We got two Davids in the office here, too used to typing it I guess ;)

> Depends on the phase of the moon in my experience. Sometimes they're
> really responsive, other times not at all. I suspect this issue won't
> get much, if any attention, if only because they're moving largely to
> Cocoa support in new versions and that's totally different code.
Ah the joys of community software, either hope someone shares your
frustration who can actually fix it, or fix it yourself :) :)

The move to Cocoa obviously is one that is forced upon all of us with
Apple slowly dropping support for the older APIs. One day...

Cheers,

Bas

От: Bastiaan Olij
Сообщение: Some small UI improvements for backups/restores
От: News Subsystem
Сообщение: ...