Re: Query tool - file browser

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Query tool - file browser
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 11:56:39AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> If you're running in Server mode (SERVER_MODE=True), then file storage is
> (by default) on the server, in a per-user directory. This is so that you
> have access to your files no matter where you login to pgAdmin from and to
> prevent users from browsing the filesystem on your server.
>
> If you're running in Desktop mode (SERVER_MODE=False), then you should have
> access to the entire local filesystem.

Thanks David.

I have tried to run it in Desktop mode, but setting SERVER_MODE=False
does not make a difference:

(pgadmin4.1.6) 14:47:02 js@sitasie:~/pgadmin4.1.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pgadmin4$ python3.6 pgAdmin4.py
Starting pgAdmin 4. Please navigate to http://127.0.0.1:5050 in your browser.

Changing SERVER_MODE won't change what you see on the command line, but it certainly should change the root of the file browser, unless you've overridden the default config to prevent it.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Query tool - file browser
Сообщение: Re: Query tool - file browser