Re: Query tool - file browser

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Query tool - file browser
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:
  pts rule name              description
 -1.0 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
  0.5 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay domain
  2.5 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                             [score: 0.5000]

> I am struggling to find out how to use sql-files from the query-tool.
> When I try to open my home directory (with file type "All files") it
> does not find my home directory.  The gui seems to start at /.  Why?

After deleting the database in ~/pgadmin and restarting pgadmin4 and
reconfiguring the settings I can now open files and the server seems to
find my filesystem. Earlier it told me that my home directory did not
exist.

If you're running in Server mode (SERVER_MODE=True), then file storage is (by default) on the server, in a per-user directory. This is so that you have access to your files no matter where you login to pgAdmin from and to prevent users from browsing the filesystem on your server.

If you're running in Desktop mode (SERVER_MODE=False), then you should have access to the entire local filesystem.

See the STORAGE_DIR parameter in config.py (if you need to change it, create - if needed - config_local.py in the same directory, and override the setting there).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Query tool - file browser
Сообщение: Re: Query tool - file browser