Re: Query tool - file browser

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: Query tool - file browser
Дата
Re: Query tool - file browser  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-support
pts rule name              description---- ----------------------
---------------------------------------------------1.0ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
0.5RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay domain 2.5 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes
spamprobability is 40 to 60%                            [score: 0.5000]

I have now tried a different approach by installing pgadmin4 source and
building it within an enclosed environment.

My conclusion is that pgadmin4.1-6 is not ready use on Debian.

I will try again in a few months time.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms / Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en
vertroulikheidvan hierdie epos. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer

Сообщение: Re: Query tool - file browser
Сообщение: Re: Query tool - file browser