Re: [pgadmin-support] unable to restore database

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] unable to restore database
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Daniel Küppers <daniel@tetralog.com> wrote:
> This works. i can backup and restore the database. i also get the correct
> error message when i try to restore a pg_dump file.
> But considering that this functionallity is essential, may i ask if pgAdmin4
> is production ready or still in some kind of beta phase?
> Im confused, because sometimes things break in the new ui or wont even show
> up, take extraordinary long and now this happening.

It's considered production ready. There are bugs of course (there are
in every piece of software), but we haven't released with known
critical issues. Sometimes issues only show up in certain
configurations, and it's impossible for us to test every feasible
combination of scenarios.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com