Re: [pgadmin-support] unable to restore database

От Daniel Küppers
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] unable to restore database
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
This works. i can backup and restore the database. i also get the
correct error message when i try to restore a pg_dump file.
But considering that this functionallity is essential, may i ask if
pgAdmin4 is production ready or still in some kind of beta phase?
Im confused, because sometimes things break in the new ui or wont even
show up, take extraordinary long and now this happening.

Thanks Dave for the working build.