Re: Docker servers pre-loaded script is not executed.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Docker servers pre-loaded script is not executed.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

(https://github.com/postgres/pgadmin4/blob/master/pkg/docker/entrypoint.sh).

> If I execute manually the command (docker exec -it toolbox_pgAdmin_1 python setup.py --load-servers output_file.json
--useruser@domain.com) works properly (for this reason I suspect the entrypoint.sh is not working properly or not found
thepython part).

> Why is not executed and if I do manually is ok?

That feature was added for the upcoming (on Thursday) 4.0 release.
It'll only work on the builds currently on Docker Hub if you use
dpage/pgadmin4:snapshot

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com