Docker servers pre-loaded script is not executed.

От Juan López
Тема Docker servers pre-loaded script is not executed.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I'm using the next docker-compose configuration:
pgAdmin:
image: dpage/pgadmin4
ports:
- "5050:80"
environment:
PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL: user@domain.com
PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD: secret
volumes:
- ./servers.json:/pgadmin4/servers.json
After run the docker, if I execute the next command:
$ docker exec pgAdmin cat servers.json
the servers have been copied properly but the command:
/usr/local/bin/python /pgadmin4/setup.py --load-servers /pgadmin4/servers.json --user ${PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL}
is NOT executed so I haven't the servers available in the app. I've seen it the github (https://github.com/postgres/pgadmin4/blob/master/pkg/docker/entrypoint.sh).

If I execute manually the command (docker exec -it toolbox_pgAdmin_1 python setup.py --load-servers output_file.json --user user@domain.com) works properly (for this reason I suspect the entrypoint.sh is not working properly or not found the python part).

Why is not executed and if I do manually is ok?

Thank you very much!

Сообщение: Re: BUG: Can't establish SSH tunnel with 3.6
Сообщение: Re: BUG: Can't establish SSH tunnel with 3.6